Attack Attack - No Defeat

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, December 29, 2012
















Genre: Rock
For FansOf: I Am Abomination, Bear Tooth, Of Mice And Men, For All We Know


Attack Attack! We all know attack attack changes their style every so often which is kind of cool in some ways, but they had a lineup change recently (Caleb shomo left) and came in Phil from  I Am Abomination came in and took his vocal spot, Phil doesn’t scream at all, he’s a clean vocalist and cleans, his clean vocals style is pretty different from most, his vocals in this song give it a huge jazz feel along with the instruments which is really new for the attack  attack, I don’t think many fans enjoyed the fact phil came in, I surely do have to say I’m glad he did, and I’m stoked for a new release from attack  attack. I’m hoping phil kind of stays in attack attack also, I’m pretty sure they can sound like something that really is different and unique with his vocal style, just got to hope they get a screamer or something to make the band sound more unique for a metalcore band (If you can still call them that)
Breakdown:
Cleans: Phil’s cleans are different, even for attack they’re pretty different to hear with the name attack attack behind them, but surely enough they’re really good, to be honest I didn’t think Phil would ever join attack attack but I’m pretty glad he did he definitely will do this band some good.
Instruments: The instruments really help give off the vibe of a jazz song near the middle of the song, something really new for attack attack but something that sounds oh so good.

Rating: 4/5
You can like them on facebook