For All I Am - Living Dead

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, December 30, 2012
















Genre: Metalcore
For Fans Of: The Plot In You, My Ticket Home, I Am King

For All I Am definitely made an impact on music with their ep “Lonewolf” announcing their debut full-length they've released a single from it. It’s much improved from them, I guess you can it’s a bit more aggressive too, the song  was a great choice to show their improvements with I’ll have to be honest there, they definitely improved a lot which is good for bands like them, always getting better and exploring their talents, the song is probably one of my favorite from these guys and definitely has me stoked on their full length when it’s released, this song is good vocally and instrumentally, the breakdowns are breathtaking the screams got a lot more aggressive and it sounds as if he’s angry which isn't really a bad thing. I’d have to say this song has a really good flow to it and they've improved a lot over the little break between lonewolf and them recording this ep, there’s really nothing wrong with this song and they show how they matured quite clear and if anything their sound got a lot heavier which is really good for a band in metalcore, always improving your sound and your talents to make the best come out of the band.
Breakdown:
Cleans: The clean vocals got a bit better, they definitely have a better sound to them than they did on lonewolfs which is pretty good to see the improvement and clearly see it.
Screams: Their screamer got more aggressive and louder, that’s the best part of the song to be honest. It fits their overall sound better. I think it fits a lot better than his old screams.
Instruments: if anything their instrument play got a lot better and heavier within their time of recording and writing this album, this is definitely the right direction for them to be taken I’d have to say.

Rating: 4/5
You can like them on facebook