For All I Am - In The End (Linkin Park Cover)

Posted by Unknown On Monday, December 31, 2012














Genre: Metalcore
For Fans Of: The Plot In You, My Ticket Home, I Am King


Linkin park cover from a metalcore band, yes that’s pretty weird that a band would cover linkin park, but good thing they did, this cover is amazing they definitely try to come close to the vocals in linkin park and they come pretty close it to make something sound really good, they didn't do a bad job on this cover in all honesty could it be better? Sure it could have been but I’m kind of glad they did a cover regardless of how it sounds they still did an amazing job with it and had some fun with it I’m sure. I was highly impressed with this cover to be honest. The clean vocalist range kind of comes close to the singer of linkin parks but not a full cigar. But the sound behind it kind of gives the linkin park feel to it very nicely though. I’d have to say I wouldn’t really be mad if they ended up doing another linkin park cover of a different song, they do an amazing job at it and they definitely try to give off the linkin park vibe to the cover, they do a great job at that, I kind of hope to see another cover in the future of this band maybe a different artist cover? Anything from this band is good though.
Breakdown:

Cleans: The clean vocals really, if anything give off more of the linkin park vibe and the clean vocalist kind of comes close with his vocals to the vocalist in linkin park, not fully but it’s definitely there.

Screams: There wasn’t screams in the first song, but if there ever was screams in linkin park, I could definitely see these being the screams in it.

Instruments: The instruments kind of help with the linkin park sound as well as the clean vocals, more of the instruments though it really does help this cover come alive for the listener.

Rating: 5/5

You can like them on facebook