American Standards - Happiness Doesn't Sell

Posted by Unknown On Monday, February 11, 2013




















Genre: Hardcore
For Fans Of: Glassjaw, Refused, Everytime I Die

To be completely honest, i was never a huge fan of the hardcore music scene. I don't really know why now, i love this song. The vocal style of this guy is crazy, i can seriously say i like it and how the instruments are pretty random and not the same through the song is pretty sweet. I guess you could say this made me a fan of hardcore (actual hardcore music). A few things I’d like to point out though. The vocal style of their vocalist is pretty well sweet, the way he can make his vocals go high and all crazy like takes some true talent and skill, even doing this live will take some talent and some skill without ruining your vocal cords that is. The music structuring (unless this is all hardcore music) is brilliant. The lyrics are pretty good along with the style of the music. I'd have to say if anything this is one hardcore band I’m actually glad i found and started listening too, they're amazing, talented for sure and know what they're doing. I hope this band blows up in their music careers they rightfully deserve to get big in the hardcore music scene. Very good song, I'd recommend it to someone honestly.
Breakdown:
Vocals: Wow, where to start on these vocals, all i can say is this maybe one of the most talented "hardcore" vocalist I've heard, i did end up looking up some more hardcore bands, none really compare to this vocalist.
Instruments: For a hardcore band the instruments structuring is decent and worth the listening too.

Rating: 4/5
Like them on facebook