Set On Famous & Skarlett - You Only Live Once, So You Can't Die Twice

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, February 26, 2013









Genre: Metalcore
For Fans Of: Asking Alexandria, Capture The Crown, Bring Me The Horizon

Two bands one song.. I honestly don't think that's ever been done in metalcore before. Definitely worth checking out though, i was impressed HIGHLY with this song, the high screams blew me away, I wasn’t expecting vocals to get that high or even a band being able to do it. The whole two bands thing has me wondering who came up with this idea and were they sure it was going to work? It obviously did and they came up with something worth listening too and something that possibly hasn’t been done before in this genre/scene of music and it could happen again I’d like to see more bands try this it’s definitely something new and different and the sound of two bands coming together as one. The vocals though sound pretty great the clean vocals and screams are definitely something worth listening too and a great pair together. I honestly had my doubts about this song working at first then hearing it totally changed everything. I think it’ll be interesting to hear this live, if that ever happens I mean. Skarlett was always good in my opinion I think this is set on famous first real song to be released. I’m hoping their first actual single is brilliant and blows me away like this song did.
Breakdown:
Cleans: The little cleans are highly enjoy-able no doubt about that.
Screams: Wow, the screamers range is something else the high vocals... let’s just say I wasn’t expecting them at all.
Instruments: I’m pretty sure there’s a double bass on this song, kind of sounds like it, the producing is sketchy to be honest, but still great to listen to. 

Rating: 4/5
Like Set On Famous here
Like Skarlett here