Korotory - Chapter III: The Conquering

Posted by Unknown On Monday, February 25, 2013


Track list:
1. Hell's Gate
2. Spineless
3. Conquering The Swine
4. Absolute Zero
5. Gemini
6. Ophidia
7. Dehumanization
8. Sanctified
9. Rise








Genre: Metal
For Fans Of:  Iron Maiden, Machine Head, Suffocation

Korotory is one of those bands that has been making music since the 90's and still is sort of small. This just happens to be one of their newest albums to come out.  I'd have to say I’m glad this band didn't give up on making music, usually a band that's been out since the 1990 would have stopped making music because they didn't get anywhere yet. I'm really glad this band didn't do that. This album was a real joy to listen to, sort of glad true metal bands still exist today. The vocals sound weird though, might just be how they’re recorded but still very exciting to listen to. The flow of the instruments is very metal-like too plus the little “demon” type of vocals was brilliant. A few songs that are worth listening too on this album are, Spineless, Probing The Nether, Dehumanization, Rise. In all honesty I have to say Dehumanization stood out the most on this album because of its lyrics, the lyrics kind of explain today’s youth/media  I think that’s what they’re trying to explain how everything is about facebook/twitter and today’s trends and how it’s making the human race seem more like robots, that’s just what I’m thinking from listening to the lyrics with that being said Dehumanization is probably one of my favorite songs on this album. This album is well worth the money you’ll be spending on it.
Breakdown:
Screams:  I’m going to go ahead and say the vocals are screams/growl, this definitely reminds me of old metal bands  vocal wise, there’s a few songs with a demon type  vocal style which was really neat to listen too kind of made the songs more interesting to listen too.
Instruments: Nothing soft on this album, just like old time metal-bands all heavy and full power, I have to say the guitar riffs/drumming is my favorite thing on this album along with the vocals of course.

Rating: 8/10
Like them on facebook