Caleb Shomo, Max Green, Craig Mabbit - All That I'm About

Posted by Unknown On Friday, January 18, 2013



















Genre: Techno
For Fans Of: Escape The Fate, Attack Attack!, Beartooth

This was a pretty old song, it was released in '09 I picked this because I don't think many people knew this was ever released. It wasn't an actual song, I’m pretty sure it was just for fun. It's basically auto-tuned the whole way with some techno background. I personally like this song because it was DJ Clubs only song I’ve heard. (Dj Club is Caleb Shomo solo project before joining Attack Attack) The song is pretty good lyric wise, the program he used for the vocals is really good. It's not Attack Attack or Escape The Fates style of music what-so ever. But I think it's pretty good for a song of its type. The lyrics make it seem like it's a love song.
Breakdown:
Vocals: I can only do a "breakdown" of the vocals. The vocals are pretty good (they're auto-tuned) but as I said the program used is what it is intended too. Not some lame auto-tune like in most songs.

Rating 2/5