For All I Am - Skinwalker

Posted by Unknown On Monday, January 28, 2013

Track list:
1. For Too Long I've Let It Haunt Me
2. Make History
3. Oppressor
4. Living Dead
5. Eye Of The Storm
6. Mind Trap
7. I, Artificial
8. Limbo
9. Forgotten
10. The Stange Daze





Genre: Metalcore
For Fans Of: The Plot In You, My Ticket Home, I Am King

This band is easily one of my favorite metalcore bands and bands in general. Their ep "Lone Wolf" was worth the money. This album was something worth listening too and buying. After listening to this album, I want another one and to see/meet these guys. A few of my favorite songs on the album: Oppressor, Make History, Living dead, Mind trap. Another thing I do like on this song is the mixture of heavy/soft songs; it doesn't all sound the same it sounds different in every song, you don't know what’s going to happen in the next song. Another thing to point out is the vocals; the clean vocalist does an amazing job he stays with the instruments and stays with the melody of the song, same with the screamer, he stayed on tune. The effects added on his vocals make the song more interesting too. The breakdowns make you want to mosh/head bang too, another good thing is the breakdowns.

Breakdown:
Cleans: The clean vocalist is talented so is everyone in this band, the clean vocalist stays with the instruments the melody and doesn't get off of it for a second.
Screamer: One thing I like about the screams, his lows/highs are insanely good, but sometimes in the middle of the song they'll add effects to his vocals to make him sound like a broken record, louder, or something cool.
Instruments: One thing that I do love about the instruments; you'll never know what they'll sound like, it could be soft, it could be heavy, it could be both, you'll never know what to expect. The breakdowns are heavy, and by heavy I mean heavy enough to get you off your feet and mosh to it.

Rating: 9/10
You can like them on facebook