Codee Carle - My Hands. My Heart.

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, January 17, 2013




















Genre: Rock
For Fans Of: Hollywood Red, When We Were Dead, Sliverstein

For people that like mainly clean vocals, I recommend this song because it's mostly cleans with a tiny bit of screams added. The lyrics are pretty deep, but who doesn't like songs with actual meaning or a tie into the vocalists or someone’s life? I wouldn't recommend this song to someone that likes really heavy things to be honest. It's not that heavy, but it's still good. The "High" clean vocals are my favorite part of the songs. I don't know what it is but Codee's vocals catch every emotion that this song could display to the listener. The lyrics are pretty catchy as well. This song would be one that'd a couple that broke up would play over and over again. I honestly couldn't see anyone ever hating this song because there's nothing that makes it bad at all.
Breakdown:
Vocals: Mostly cleans vocals. They catch the emotions of the singer which is pretty good. You can tell he's upset in the song his vocals display that.
Screams: Screams are mostly in the chorus. The first part of the scream vocals are at "My past is dead" which that kind of shows some hate/anger which fits the songs meaning.
Instruments: Pretty  repetitive  Not heavy. But soft to show the emotion in the song.

Rating: 3/5
You can like him on facebook