Ronnie Radke - The Fair Weather Fans

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, June 6, 2013




















Genre: Rap
For Fans Of: Falling In Reverse, Eminem, Slette

You either love or hate Ronnie Radke. I personally used to hate Ronnie Radke, but after this song and watching a few of his interviews. I changed my mind about him. This song is pretty much him rapping about his life, his fans, and the people that hate him, how he’s changing and everything in his life. Ronnie’s band Falling In Reverse wrote a rap song and mixed it with post hardcore, now you should know how that went down, but anyone that’s beyond the point really. Ronnie says in the song how he became a fan of rap and how it kind of helped him in his life. I honestly do love this song because Ronnie raps pretty well on this song, there really isn't really anything bad about the song. The beat could have been a bit better in my opinion, but it does fit his flow pretty well and that’s what has to work in the end. Now if Ronnie was going to make a solo rap project I’d probably be a huge fan of it, mainly because I do love his raps and his flow, they’re pretty sick if I do say so myself. Rap isn't my favorite genre ever I’ll be the first to admit that, but when someone in a post hardcore band tries to rap it usually sucks but that’s a little bit different with Ronnie. He did a decently good with this song, I can only hope he writes some more raps and possibly write a mixtape or an ep or an album even. One thing that Ronnie should probably work on more is his flow in his rap songs, he has a decent flow as it is but he could definitely improve it a little bit to make it a lot better and just maybe on his newer songs with this project he could use someone else for beats. Not saying the beat for this song was bad or anything, but it could use a little bit more work. If Ronnie keeps this project alive I’m one hundred percent sure he’ll end up getting big with this project and even land him to a rap record label and be in a band and be a solo rapper. He’ll be living both dreams of his. I seriously hope the best for Ronnie though, even though at first I didn't like him and now I’m one of his fans.
Breakdown:
Cleans: Ronnie’s vocals are outstanding on this song. He definitely knows how to rap and make his clean vocals from his band work with his solo project. I’m actually stoked to see where this project will end up taking Ronnie. I can only hope he stays writing rap songs in his future though, I hope this isn't a one or two song thing.
Beat: The beat isn't the best beat in the world, and could honestly use a little work. But in the end I’m actually kind of glad the beat fits with Ronnie’s vocals and his flow matches the beat throughout the whole song.

Rating: 2/5