Anarchy And Harmony - Evil

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, April 9, 2013





















Genre: Rock
For Fans Of: Metallica, Bullet For My Valentine, Anarchy

Debut song from Anarchy & Harmony, and I would have to say they’re definitely bringing out the big guns out on this song, there isn't a real moment you’ll regret on this song, it’s rock at its finest that’s for sure. If you take your time to listen to this song you can feel a little Metallica vibe in the song, something bands try to do so much and usually don’t come close to it. But Anarchy and Harmony did, they came super close to it to be honest, the little guitar solo near the end of the song was something that I would have to say was my favorite part of the song. The intro and the outro to the song have the humor parts to them, the intro right after the little movie skit was heaviness to its fullest. The thing I think the song could have had more of would be guitar solos maybe even a drum solo that would be pretty exciting to hear. I would have to honestly say for a debut single release this band didn't do any wrong, they showed their talents off pretty well in this song. The main thing I could say I dislike about this song would be its production, I don’t expect a debut release to have the best production and I’m not trying to say this song doesn't have great production to it, it has great production to it honestly, it could be a little bit better though, but for self-production song it’s really good, but it still has room to improve a little bit. On that note, I’m hoping the next song is a bit longer, produced a little bit better and overall still has a great sound to the song.
Breakdown:
Cleans: There’s a few parts that have lower voices that I guess could count as clean vocals for the song, the next song could have a little bit more parts like that though. I think it would be a pretty good addition the sound of this band and could make them more worth listening to.
Screams: The overall vocal style could be called screams, at least that’s how I hear them, his vocal style sounds kind of angry though, which I guess fits in the song and the songs meaning. In the next song he could try to spice up his vocals a little bit to make them fit in more with the song and the overall sound of the band. Not trying to bash the vocal style at all, it was actually a joy listening to, but just throwing some ideas out there for the next song.
Instruments: The instruments, oh boy, the drumming isn't as loud as I’d wish them to be but everything else sounds perfect and produced amazingly. The guitar solo at the end of the song was something I wasn’t really expecting, most local rock bands kind of forget the guitar solos in rock, maybe on the next song the band could do a drum solo and guitar solo? That would be exciting.

Rating: 4/5
Like them on facebook