Kingdom Of Giants - Mj Returns

Posted by Unknown On Monday, April 1, 2013




















Genre: Post Hardcore
For fans of: With Oceans Below, Darkest Before Dawn, Adestria

After they released their ep, Kingdom Of Giants wrote this beauty, I’m pretty sure if I read this correctly it’s a demo, but it’s a pretty nice demo, it kind of shows how they've grown up and matured a bit, their sound still sounds as good as it did on their ep, if anything they improved in parts that needed it, there’s also more a flow of things in this song. The song if I was reading it correctly, is about a dedicated fan? Don’t know what that is all about, if they wrote a song about a fan, I hope that fan is happy, because they wrote a great song about them! Kingdom of giants is definitely one of my top favorite unsigned bands, they’re in their own way original and unique, and I honestly do not think anyone could copy this band’s music, style, sound at all. I hope this going for them, I really do.
Breakdown:
Cleans: The clean vocals kind of lead the song for a little bit. His style kind of improved a little bit from the ep, which isn't really a bad thing, he sort of matured, which is always good for a vocalist to do, I’m hoping he does some more changes though, so he can get the best out of his vocals.
Screams: The screamer kind of got more aggressive, or at least it sounds like he did a bit, I’m still sort of impressed with his vocals, I’m hoping on the next ep or album they release we get to hear his vocals with a lot of power behind them. I can honestly say if they write an album it could be the best thing they do, the more songs the better.
Instruments: The instrument play has gotten a little better as well, the flow of the instruments sound better, sort of heavy, sort of soft in the song, both ways the songs has a really good flow to it, I just hope they keep improving in their future.

Rating: 4/5
Like them on facebook