Awake And Create - Doctors [Dis]appointment

Posted by Unknown On Friday, March 8, 2013




















Genre: Metal
For Fans Of: Fit For A King, My Ticket Home, Silent Screams

Debut single from Awake And Create! I’d have to say these boys definitely came into the music scene with a huge bang, this single was golden. Their vocalist has really deep vocals which is kind of good shows that they stick with their metal roots pretty well. The music structuring on the song was just so well and thoughtfully made. There’s one part in the song around 2:35 I believe where there was a voice in the background, I thought that was an interesting thing to add to the song. This song for a debut was probably too good of a song, it had everything it needed and was recorded well and produced amazingly this band could really go far, which I’m kind of hoping because with a single this good an ep/album could be even better right? Let’s all hope so, I wouldn't mind more music from these guys. I kind of really like the fact that’s it is all screams, no cleans what so ever besides that part with the break ground voice but that doesn’t count. The overall sound is amazing too, the drummer, guitarist, bassist really make the sound come alive which is pretty nice to have. The flow of the song is spot on to.
Breakdown:
Screams: All screams on this song, they kind of sticks to their roots pretty well I have to say, really nice vocals and he has a flow to his vocals that just really fits the music .
Instruments: The overall sound is pretty decent the only main thing that kind of sticks out is the recording on the guitar (maybe it was supposed to sound like that) but it just kind of sounds lower than the rest of the things to me.

Rating: 5/5
Like them on facebook