Belle Histoire - Dreamers

Posted by Unknown On Friday, March 1, 2013

Track list:
1. Don't Run Away
2. Everyday
3. Without You
4. Keep Your Heart
5. Kids
6. See You Again
7. We'll Never Learn
8. Ghost
9. Do You Love Me
10. My Dear 
11. Home


Genre: Indie
For Fans Of: Jack Off Jill, Rilo Kiley, The Like

Belle Histoire's debut album! Belle Histoire is hands down my favorite indie band to come out. Jane's vocals are so good and different in a sense of a female vocalist. There's really nothing to dislike about this band, they're pretty talented at what they do and their songs are calm and relaxed and chill. This is one of those albums that you'd listen when you're writing an essay or a huge report it's just a relaxing album too. A few songs that really stick out on this album, Don't Run Away, See You Again, My Dear. My dear was actually the first song by Belle Histoire i heard and from there i bought the album and became a fan of the band. I’d have to say Jane is one talented female in this scene of music she has the style and can stick with the flow without every getting off that flow. The instruments keep a great flow and great vibe to the music which only makes it more worth the listen. At the end of “My dear” they kind of talk about random topic, I don’t know if that was meant or not but I thought it was kind of different to hear. This album is one of my favorites from an indie band in all honesty.
Breakdown:
Cleans: Jane’s vocals… Wow she is in all the sense of the word talented her range is amazing and fits so well in everything song. I honestly couldn’t see anyone else really being a vocalist of this band and fitting as well as she does.
Instruments: The instruments flow is so good, and the vibes they give off are just perfect. There are some “different” kind of instruments on this album near the end of it, a cello I think and a piano.

Rating: 8/10
Like them on facebook