Devils Rage - Rise Of Insanity

Posted by Unknown On Friday, March 1, 2013

Track list:
1. Intro
2. Because Of You
3. Exit
4. Devils Rage
5. Glorious Liberation
6. Inhuman
7. Stupid









Genre: Melodic Death Metal
For Fans Of: Arch Enemy, At The Gates, Dark Age

The intro kind of gives the depressed vibe for some reason, at least i think so. The intro was actually pretty cool because of that too and the vocals are low and soft pretty cool as well, kind of made me want to listen to the EP more. This band is pretty good a new favorite death metal band to me. For a first release this wasn't produced or recorded that bad it was actually really decent recording wise. Most of the songs are 5 minutes, but hey who doesn't love songs that are longer than 2-3 minutes? A few songs that stick out on this album have to be, Intro, Because Of You, Inhuman, Stupid. Don’t you love the last tracks name? “stupid” made me laugh anyway.. Because of you kind of reminded me of a metal breakdown song, lyric wise and the instruments kind of made me think of a loud and a hateful vibe for some reason. Inhuman is probably my favorite song on this album because of the guitar riffs and the vocals sound kind of demon-like. Lyric wise it’s okay not the best but good. I’d have to say for 5 minute songs you don’t get a minute wasted at all.  After listening to this ep for a few times, I can honestly say I’m ready for a debut album to come out some time in the near future.
Breakdown:
Screams: I’m going to call the vocals screams, what I’m technically used too, I’d have to they’re a mixture of growls and screams which is really neat to listen too at first then over and over kind of gets boring, not with this band though not at all.
Instruments: Mainly pretty heavy besides the intro which is kind of a depressing intro to start an ep.

Rating: 9/10
Like them on facebook