The Animal In Me - I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor Swift Cover)

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, March 3, 2013














Genre: Rock
For Fans Of:  We Came As Romans, Memphis May Fire, Attack Attack!

So, The Animal In Me happen to record a Taylor Swift cover and it came out even better than the original cover I have to say this cover was so enjoyable. The female vocals really make the song have the feeling of a Taylor swift song but make it different because her style is way different than Taylor and I have to say she’s way better at singing then Taylor swift is. Most cover songs don’t sound well recorded and they miss some key things, but this band didn't miss a thing they basically took a really bad country song and made it into something worth buying and listening too. I’d have to say the male vocalist did add some joy to listen to the album as well as the female vocalist. This is probably my favorite cover of this song I've listened to so far, I don’t think any band could really make it sound any bit better, they could come close of course but I don’t think they could compare to this cover. This band’s female vocalist really made this song sound amazing and made it stick out very well. This band should definitely do more cover in the future and maybe more that are Taylor swift?
Breakdown:
Cleans: The cleans make this cover stand out the most, her vocal range kind of reminds me of taylor swift but not fully. Her voice makes this cover one of the best I’ve heard for this song in full honesty, I don’t think any other female vocalist could come close to this song.
Screams: The little screams there are in this song are pretty neat to listen too. His screams are deep which is a nice addition to  trying to make it stick out.
Instruments: the covers kind of heavy overall, but for some reason it gives off the taylor swift vibe a little bit.

Rating: 3/5
Like them on facebook