T Mills - Loud

Posted by Unknown On Monday, March 11, 2013




















Genre: Rap
For Fans Of: Machine Gun Kelly, 2 Chainz, Spanky

T Mills released a new song to get people prepared for something bigger to come out this year, I’m not a huge fan of T Mills but this song was decent the beat is pretty straight forward and repeated, his lyrics are kind of catchy in this song his vocal sound like they improved a bit from older releases he’s done. I’d have to admit he’s going into a great rapper, slowly but surely. His rap skills have got a lot better from some of the older stuff, the lyrics kind of have more of a meaning then his other stuff which is always a big maturity factor, I mean t mills is pretty big already but I can only see him getting bigger in his future and his career. One thing I enjoy about this song would have to be the chorus is repeated but the beat at it just sounds amazing, he did an amazing job at building some hype for a new release this year for sure, I may actually buy it and listen to it a few times.
Breakdown:
Cleans: I was never a huge fan of t mills vocals, but in this case I kind of am he’s definitely improved a bit and matured a lot in his career, this might be the topping on the cake for his career.
Beat: The beat is pretty nifty, near the chorus the beat is my favorite it just kind of sounds the best at that part then it does at certain parts of the song. 

Rating: 3/5
Like him on facebook