Hollow Like Me - Motor City Massacre

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, March 12, 2013




















Genre: Metalcore
For Fans Of: Fixed In Color,  They Came Bear Arms, Hayden, Oh My.


Third and most recent single from Hollow Like Me, and this time, they went all out they have completely matured and made a song that’s really good not saying the other two weren't good, but this cuts the cake minus the lyrics this song has everything to be a radio hit, the clean vocalist and the screamer definitely improved a lot from older releases this song is kind of catchy, the breakdown in the song is probably the best thing in the song, I’d have to say they really explored their talents and made a great song though. There isn't really anything to hate about the song besides the lyrics could be a little bit better than they are and less vulgarity. Oh did I forget to mention the puking scream isn’t in this song, sadly! This song came out really well to be completely honest, I’m actually pretty stoked on a new release from these guys, I have a huge feeling these guys are going to get a lot bigger in their career of being a band, I’m hoping so anyway they have a lot of talent and they show more of their talents in this song than they did in the other two songs I’d have to say.
Breakdown:
Cleans: the clean vocals really did improve a lot since the other two releases, same style just minor improvements, I’m hoping he keeps changing it up little by little.
Screams: No puking screams, (sadly) but the screamer shows more of his scream without anything else near it, just his style.
Instrument: the overall sound is decent, everyone in this band matured a little bit and they grew as a band I’d have to say, I’m pretty stoked to hear more from this band in the future.

Rating: 5/5
Like them on facebook