Boy Hits Car - My Animal

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, March 10, 2013

Track list:
1. Hope
2. Clear
3. I'm A Cloud
4. La Playa
5. Happy
6. Mr, Loh
7. Make Me Pure
8. A Letter From Prison
9. Fury 'n' I
10. Benkei
11. In The Lateness Of A Day
12. My Animal
13. By Your Side
14. Daregrevda
15. The Place Where You Came
16. Dissillusionment

Genre: Rock
For Fans Of: Marilyn Manson, The Apex Theory, Sinch

Boy Hits Car first release ever, this came out back in 1998 isn't that crazy? I’d have to say this album wasn't that bad for a first release kind of had a great start with their musical careers with this album and in the process they made a great debut album. This album has nice instrument play along with some really nice vocal to fit the instruments very well. The guitar riffs are definitely one thing this album has to offer that sounds amazing, their vocalist caught my attention with his type of screams he does on some of the songs on the album. Some of the songs kind of have that type of vibe that’s chill and laid back then the song gets heavy and starts to sound way different than it did at the first which of course is something neat to hear on albums. A few songs that kind of stand out on this album would have to be, Hope, La Playa, Happy, Make Me Pure, My Animal, By Your Side and of course Dissillusionment. Hope’s bass was something I wasn't really expecting but I’d have to say it was a great way to start off their debut album the vocals really surprised me it kind of gave me a Marilyn Manson kind of feeling when I first listen to it, it’s a great song none the less. Dissillusionment,  kind of had that same type of feeling to it which was different, from Hope to – Dissilluisonment these were the best two on the album and a great way to start and end their first album, definitely makes you want to hear their next release.
Breakdown:
Cleans: The vocalist is definitely talented, his style changes a bit on songs and throughout the album he gets only better and more louder which is pretty cool, his screams he does on a few songs are interesting to listen to.
Instruments: The instruments on some songs kind of give off the Marilyn Manson feel to them which is kind of cool to hear and it’s something most bands don’t come close too. 

Rating: 8/10
Like them facebook